Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Heppi buzzday Has !!




Now, your idea of a good friend is
still the person who gives you the
better of the two choices.
Holds your hand when you're
scared.
Helps you fight off those who try to
take advantage of you.
Thinks of you at times when you are
not there.
Reminds you of what you have
forgotten.
Helps you put the past behind you
but understands when you need to
hold on to it a little longer.
Stays with you so that you have
confidence.
Goes out of their way to make time
for you.
Helps you clear up your mistakes.
Helps you deal with pressure from
others.
Smiles for you when they are sad.
Helps you become a better person.
However most importantly loves you!

u fulfill the idea of my best friend...Noor Hasmiza binti Abdul Halim

YAY!! Today is my bestfriend Birthday.I really hope she can enjoy this special day even i'm not there to celebrate with her.I know her since at PPP about 6+ years..right has? I wish all the best in everything u do.

Semoga Allah murahkan rezeki yg halal, panjangkan umur yg penoh dgn kerahmatan dan di permudahkan kehidupan di dunia n akhirat.

P/S I love u so much!! and this song i dedicate for uuuuu..nuachss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home